See what the course is about in the below video and then watch the second free Intro video.
- #1 - Introduction & Overview: EMF toxins in Ayurved; What is Ayurved; What is Ayu, What is Prana; Creation of Universe & Aum; Aditattva, Tritattva, & Panchmahabhutas (27:00)
- #2: Nadis (Vibrational channels) and EMF/EMR: Relationship and Interaction (26:59)
- #3: EMF/EMR - Impact on Sandhis and the "burners" in the Gaps; Major Sandhi (cellular, stomach, liver); Diseases relating to disturbances in the gaps. (26:59)
- #4: Major Gaps continued; Medhya gap in Brain (Dhi Dritti Smritti) (6:38)
- TMS: Specific Marmas, Mantras for organs and systems with respect to to SVA Transdermal Creams (24:39)
- Somagenic Recipes plus General Tips: SVA Nadi oils plus Doctors' Testimonials (18:49)
- Doctors' Testimonials on TMS for EMF (continued) plus Pashan Bhed (23:47)
- Pashan Bhed Transdermal & Transmucosal Delivery plus Conclusion (1:13)
"I consider this work of Vaidya Mishra - which I became familiar with years ago while he was still alive - the most brilliant and greatest contribution to Ayurveda. No one else has done this. It is historic and priceless."
- Graciella Z. (Iowa)
"Warm greetings from Pretoria, South Africa! We honour and salute the rich legacy of Vaidya Mishra. It was a privilege having consultations with him and to have attended his classes and the Global SVA Conference and Training. He will always remain a very special person to us and, as we continue to use his amazing products, we send him and all of you our love and blessings."
- Ramola & Priscilla N. (S. Africa)
"This course is such an eyeopener. There is nothing else like it offered in ayurvedic schools. The SVA understanding of EMF is unique and solidly anchored in the sutras! That's the amazing part! It's all there in the ancient body of knowledge but incomplete understanding has overshadowed it. Vaidya Mishra restores Ayurveda to its integrity with his teachings on Prana, and electromagnetic toxins. PLUS the recipes are incredible and the marma protocols are too good. THANK YOU to Vaidya Mishra and all those who keep this knowledge alive and going. Keep up the good work!"
- Caroline T. (NY)